Mobile Phone: +40 748 459 985Address: 74 Stefan Cel Mare Street, Oradea, RomaniaE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Date of Birth: 22st of October, 1989Nationality: RomanianDriving License: EU License, Cat. B, since 12.12.2012
Job type: Full time – Contractor or Permanent
Area: Engineering, Automotive
Education level: Bachelor’s Degree as a Automation Engineer
Company: Connect Group
Working city: Oradea
* Good relationship management with maximum customer satisfaction
* Achieve operational objectives for existing subcontract accounts
* Monitoring budget, margin and DSO on existing accounts
* Customer ownership (including agreements) for existing subcontract accounts
* Optimize interaction, communication and cooperation with Business Development Manager, Business Unit Manager and Operations
Project Master Scheduler
CIO Leader (Comau Industrial Operations)
(01.03.2013 – 01.06.2015)
Company: COMAU ROMANIA
Working city: Oradea
* Represents the direct connection with Project Managers to manage all aspects of industrial operations of a project.
* ensure that all supply needs are considered and met, in terms of cost, quality and delivery time.
* work closely with the Project Manager, as a member of the project team.
* I Elaborate program of the project and the detailed program of CIO activities of the project (time reference), revised cost estimates and defining the initial project budget (costs reference).
* Coordinate the process of purchasing materials and services.
* I am responsible for planning and organizing software provider of timing material.
* Follow up and provide information to the Project Manager about ETC (Estimate to Completion) and updating the detailed CIO related activities, based on WBS-sized project.
* Analyze and evaluate the scope, cost and time of execution of the requested modification received from Client.
* Assist in the stage of completion of the project, ensuring the settlement and completion of any contractual arrangements with suppliers and sub-contractors.
* I follow the deadlines
* pursue compliance with customer specifications
* I keep costs under control
* I follow execution in the shortest time, high quality with lowest cost
* I collect and consolidate workload forecasting, both for orders Acquisition and for current needs (monthly), consistent with industrial strategy
* I realize production forecasting.
Master Program in Automation and Applied Informatics (2012 -2014)
Bachelor’s Degree (2008 – 2012)
University of Oradea, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
Domain: Automation and Applied Informatics
High School graduation (2004– 2008)
“Colegiul National Avram Iancu ” High School Stei
Domain: Maths and Informatics
Courses, Certificates & Awards:
PROJECT MANAGEMENT ESSENTIALS
Risk Management Fundamentals
World Class Manufacturing training (5S, Fishbone Diagram,8D, 5WHY,5W1H)
Problem Solving training
CIO PLANNERS RESPONSIBILITIES IN P7 PROCESS
Mother language: Romanian (advanced)
Foreign Languages (Knowledge level):
– English (advanced)
– Italian (beginner)
* Microsoft Windows
* Microsoft Office 2003-2013 Pack (Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Other skills or details that are relevant:
– Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational, planning and management,
– Ability of leadership
– Ability to write internal procedures and policy enforcement personnel,
– Ability to prepare all official documents requested by the Romania authorities,
– Customer orientation
– Capacity analysis, evaluation, and synthesis of information knowledge
– Ability to assimilate new knowledge
– Allocation of responsibilities